Ballads in Irish
We need help expanding this section. If you find any ballads in the A-Z index that should belong here, please let us kno more...
We need help expanding this section. If you find any ballads in the A-Z index that should belong here, please let us know.^close
- Amhrán na bhFiann The Soldiers' Song
- Beannacht Ó Rí Na hAoine Blessings from the King of the Feast
- Bruach Loch Pontchartrain Lakes of Pontchartrain
- Cumha an Fhile Loneliness of the Poet
- Do Bhí Bean Uasal There Was a Noblewoman
- Éamonn an chnoic Ned of the Hill
- Gleanntáin Ghlas’ Ghaoth Dobhair Green Glens of Gweedore
- Maidin i mBéarra Morning in Beara
- Raghadsa is mo Cheaití Raghadsa my inconvenience caused
- Siún Ní Dhuibhir Susan O'Dwyer
- Thíos i lár an ghleanna Down in the middle of the valley
- Tiocfaidh An Samhradh Summer will Come
Can't find what you're looking for? Do a search (top of page) or check the A-Z Index. You can also request a song.